Fr. George Dragas|
The Manner of Reception of Roman Catholic Converts into the Orthodox Church
with Special Reference to the Decisions of the Synods of 1484 (Constantinople),1755 (Constantinople) and 1667 (Moscow) *
- Τhe Decision of the Great Synod of Constantinople in 1484.
- The Decision of the Synod of Constantinople in 1755.
- Τhe Russian Synods of the 17th century: especially those of 1620 and 1667.
- Α SELECT BIBLIOGRAPHY CHRONOLOGICALLY ARRANGED
* This paper was prepared for and read at the Orthodox/Roman Catholic Dialogue (USA) in 1998.